curry sauce for rice

Serve this spicy sauce over any white fish, plain rice, or vegetables. I'd recommend adding a teaspoon of salt. Using a little cold water dissolve the corn flour and stir quickly into the coconut sauce. https://www.recipetineats.com/curried-rice-basmati-rice-recipe Until next time, enjoy! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Definitely an undertaking, both in terms of time and mess, but worth it. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. "This rapid recipe is perfect for the working gal. At the end of following the recipe closely, i felt it needed a bit of salt, or conversely, used as a sauce with something salty. Add the chicken with the little sauce you get from the steaming of it and cook for 3 minutes. Step 7: Put the lemon juice mixture back in heat until the egg whites are cooked. Puree tomatoes, chile peppers and cilantro in food processor until smooth. Next time we want curry, we'll order from our favorite Indian restaurant. …And if you’ve never made fried rice… As for additional seasoning, while there IS a curry plant with leaves that are used in Asian cooking, "curry powder" is simply a mixture of many of the spices already used in this recipe (cumin, coriander, turmeric, etc.) Four stars overall.....5 for taste, 3 for preparation steps and amount of water. Stir in the remaining fish sauce and juice of 1 lime to the curry sauce and pour over the rice … Pad thai. I have toyed around with this recipe several times & I have always added about 1T of curry powder (as well as salt) with a very good result it's even better the next day. I finished in about 90 minutes, but the majority of that was simmering time, including 30 minutes at the end. But I’ve whipped up an easy sauce for you. Next up? Step 4: As the rice bakes, mix the lemon juice, sugar, and egg yolk in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. It is no more difficult to prepare than the last fried rice you made. In a medium sauce pan, heat oil and lightly sautée onion (about 5 minutes). Alexis (Michigan) says: I melted the butter, then added the flour, and once it became a paste I added in the milk and whisked it pretty often. Prepare soaked rice as directed on rice packet. To serve with meat, cook the meat first separately, then simmer for 5 to 10 minutes in the sauce before serving over rice or with bread. Shouldn't a curry recipe contain curry? If you want to add a flavorful twist to your rice, you may want to try these three types of sauces for white rice that I’m going to tell you about. Step 2: Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff, and then fold it into the rice mixture. Here's how I did it, same ingredients: I sauteed the onion until very brown, then added the ginger, garlic, and minced serrano for about two minutes. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. The tip about cooking the onions for a LONG time is right on target; the first time I made this recipe I didn't brown them enough, and the sauce tasted like raw onions. A mild curry sauce complements the tender chicken and sweet apples in this speedy microwave main dish. I used canned tomatoes and prepared ginger and garlic to save chopping time. I stirred in all of the spices and cooked for another minute. When the rice is done, fluff it with a fork and stir in the juice of 1 lime. Add Add coconut milk to a pot, bring to boil. This type of sauce if perfect to serve during lunch or dinner. Step 1: Sauté diced yellow onion in a saucepan with a tight fitting lid until the onions are lightly browned. I didn't add any salt to the sauce, but I served the meal with the salt shaker so everyone could salt to taste. Lower the heat and cook the sauce for another 3 minutes. Boring even. Basic Indian Curry Sauce is an aromatic, flavorful and versatile base for many Indian curries, lentils and rice dishes. The recipe states that it will only take 45 minutes to prepare, yet it took us almost 3 hours! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. It’s not that there’s anything wrong with rice, it’s just that it doesn’t have any flavor that will encourage you to take another bite. Used it on chicken filets. The great thing is, this recipe is made with five simple ingredients: rice, curry, salt, onion, and garlic. Rinse chicken into a wide pot, season it with curry, thyme, parts of onion, pepper, garlic, and salt. Call me a wimp but, unless the peppers lose more heat as the sauce thickens, I will never leave the seeds in. However, this doesn’t mean that plain rice has to remain a side dish forever. Step 8: Pour the sauce over the baked rice. Curry Sauce For Rice, Curry Sauce For Rice Suppliers Directory - Find variety Curry Sauce For Rice Suppliers, Manufacturers, Companies from around the World at white rice ,rice milling equipment ,rice companys long grain white, Sauce Season the chicken with salt, white pepper, and chicken seasoning, allow to marinade for about 30 minutes, Heat up very little vegetable oil and brown the chicken on all sides, Drain out the remaining oil, return the chicken to the frying pan, add chicken stock or water to the chicken together with garlic, onion and a bit of dry pepper, cover the frying pan and cook the chicken till done on low heat. Add more curry paste to increase the heat. Step 5: In a separate bowl, beat the remaining egg white until stiff. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. See the disclosure policy for more information. It's quick to put together and fancy enough to serve to guests. Make the sauce in big batches, freeze 'em and you've got yourself a perfect curry base sorted for a couple of times! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Step 2: Add the rice, salt, and curry powder to the sauce pan and mix all the ingredients until all the rice grains are covered with the oil. Just don’t be afraid to explore around the kitchen! LOL. I streamlined the prep by cooking the onions, peppers and tomatoes along with the garlic and ginger first. From sweet and savory sauces, to spicy curry flavored sauces, plain rice makes for a great base to create several types of cuisines. Reduce heat and simmer until desired consistency is reached. You can easily turn a bowl of plain rice into all sorts of dishes by combining it with any type of sauce that you prefer. I have to respond to the other reviews: curry is NOT a seasoning, its a combination of seasonings. To use the curry sauce, saute a pound (453 g) of shrimp in the sauce and stir in a little yogurt. The tip about cooking the onions for a LONG time is right on target; the first time I made this recipe I didn't brown them enough, and the sauce tasted like raw onions. To serve with vegetables, steam raw veggies first 4 to 5 minutes, then simmer for 5 to 10 minutes in the sauce before serving. Chicken curry sauce goes well with white rice you can serve it as you like. Easy Curry … Step 2: Add the rice, salt, and curry powder to the sauce pan and mix all the ingredients until all the rice grains are covered with the oil. Blend the whole mixture in food processor to puree it (for a very smooth sauce). Add onion and saute until very brown, 10 to 15 minutes. I used to on tofu and it worked out nicely. This curry sauce is simple and flexible and flavorful. The second time I browned the onions VERY well and was rewarded with a very mellow flavor. Reply # 111736. Congrats! Curry sauce - Wir haben 1.204 leckere Curry sauce Rezepte für dich gefunden! Also, I did add 1/4 tsp of baking soda to this to keep the tomatoes from curdling the yogurt. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. 2. Hot and spicy. Download this Premium Photo about Shrimps in curry sauce on rice, and discover more than 6 Million Professional Stock Photos on Freepik Process onion/ginger/garlic mixture in food processor until smooth. Simple, quick, and yummy. The second time I browned the onions VERY well and was rewarded with a very mellow flavor. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. Step 1: Mix the rice, sugar, milk, 2 egg yolks, and lemon rind in a bowl and put aside. Lemon Sauce. I left in the seeds from the chiles, and it is really spicy. Serve the dish over rice. This recipe is way more complicated than it has to be. Marinate the chicken and ingredient for an hour or more before cooking, if you have the time. This type of sauce will add a rich flavor to your plain rice. Then I added the tomatoes (diced), and cooked for about another two minutes. Created … I used more than the recommended curry powder and added chili powder plus salt and pepper. Wash the chicken and season it with half of your curry powder and chicken seasoning, one teaspoon of garlic powder, as well as with all of the thyme and ginger. Very good recipe. Thanks for sharing this recipe Amy! Additionally, I did not know that curry was a combination of spices. This is a very versatile Indian curry sauce that can be served as a main course with meats and/or vegetables or as a sauce for dipping or to spice up veggie side dishes. It can take you a while to prepare and cook, but I assure you that this sauce will make any bowl of plain rice hard to put down. This sauce is excellent! I finished in about 90 minutes, but the majority of that was simmering time, including 30 minutes at the end. If you liked this article, and would like to know more about cooking, please leave us your feedback in the comment box below. This type of sauce will offer you a tangy but sweet taste that I’m sure you will not get enough of. Place onions and garlic into a large saucepan, add water to cover. Step 3: Add the water and bring it to a boil until the rice becomes completely cooked. Place over high heat and bring to … Chicken Curry is a rich and aromatic dish that my whole family loves! Heat oil in a 3 to 4 quart heavy saucepan, cook garlic and onions over medium-low heat until softened. 25 calories; protein 0.6g; carbohydrates 2.4g; fat 1.6g; cholesterol 0.2mg; sodium 43mg. Because of so, it is often used to balance meals that are rich with flavor. Heat oil and margarine in a small skillet or wok over medium high heat. Thanks for the recipe! The tip about cooking the onions for a LONG time is right on target; the first time I made this recipe I didn't brown them enough, and the sauce tasted like raw onions. This type of sauce will offer you a tangy but sweet taste that I’m sure you will not get enough of. Add ginger and garlic to onion and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Simple Curry Sauce. I didn't add any salt to the sauce, but I served the meal with the salt shaker so everyone could salt to taste. This recipe was extremely time-consuming. Very spicy (and we love spice). For a creamy curry in under 10 minutes, add this super simple curry sauce to stir-fried chicken, lean meat, fish or seafood, mushrooms or vegetables. (Note: This is an important step; if onion is not cooked well, sauce will taste funny.). I can’t imagine myself eating a bowl of plain white rice without any sauce or meat to go with it. Step 2. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/curried-rice-106532 Rice Bowls with Spicy Curry Sauce (Inspired by The Whole Bowl food cart) Shared on April 16, 2020 This post may contain affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Or stir about 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the sauce into two cups (150 g) of cooked lentils and serve it with your favorite flatbread. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I used canned tomatoes and prepared ginger and garlic to save chopping time. Stir fried rice, veggies and a homemade curried pumpkin sauce. Stir in the cinnamon, black pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric and cayenne pepper and cook over low heat until mixture is thick and has the consistency of a paste. Adapted from the Joy of Cooking. It's not on the list of ingredients; maybe this is what others sense is 'missing'. The second time I browned the onions VERY well and was rewarded with a very mellow flavor. Taste and correct seasoning and pepper. As for additional seasoning, while there IS a curry plant with leaves that are used in Asian cooking, "curry powder" is simply a mixture of many of the spices already used in this recipe (cumin, coriander, turmeric, etc.) Do not rinse food processor. It is made from onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and spices, which are the base for more Indian dishes. © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition Step 6: Remove the lemon juice mixture from heat once it has come to a boil, and fold the stiff egg whites into the mixture. Each of these sauces will offer you a different flavor, therefore enabling you to have the option to create a variety of cuisines that you can enjoy on your own or with your family and friends. Step 3: Add the water and bring it to a boil until the rice becomes completely cooked. Plain white rice is a great side dish that you can enjoy with different types of meals. A simple coconut curry sauce! You shouldn't tell an Italian that their spaghetti taste nothing like chef Boyardee, should you? Rice can be pretty Plain Jane. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. 2. Add … Step 1. (I don't think there is anyone on this planet capable of making this in 45 minutes). White rice is soft, moist, heavy, and somewhat tasteless. This new rendition involves red curry paste, a variety of vegetables, a splash of fish sauce (just trust me), and a touch of pure maple syrup to offset the salty, umami, spicy flavors. Info. Use your imagination and spice it up the way you like! I used canned tomatoes and prepared ginger and garlic to save chopping time. I finished in about 90 minutes, but the majority of that was simmering time, including 30 minutes at the end. Tasty sauce. Definitely an undertaking, both in terms of time and mess, but worth it. Indian dishes are extremely time-consuming and difficult; this is the easiest one I have encountered. It's great over baked potatoes. Add the yogurt last, stir til smooth and poured it over some chicken. I like to serve it over aromatic basmati rice, says Janet Boulger of Botwood, Newfoundland. Rinse carrots, green beans, bell peppers and onions, slice/chop them into nice shapes and set aside. Tender chicken in a flavorful sauce is served over white rice. Return to saucepan, add water and increase heat to high; bring sauce to a rolling boil. After all our hard work, we were really looking forward to our meal. Steps on how to prepare curry chicken sauce for rice with pictures. 3. Flavors were awesome! Curry rice provides a little taste of India. We had to add quite a bit of salt. No one makes burgers like McDonald’s at home. Place onion mixture in a large saucepan. 1. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Add garlic and ginger and cook another 3 minutes. Finde was du suchst - appetitlich & gut. It is the same recipe my boyfriend, who is Pakistani, uses. And lastly, to compare it to restaurant Indian food is absurd. Transfer it to a serving bowl. set aside. I didn't add any salt to the sauce, but I served the meal with the salt shaker so everyone could salt to taste. If you want to make a fun batch of rice at your home, here are some simple ways you can do so: This type of sauce turns your plain rice into an Indian inspired cuisine. Step 3: Put the rice mixture in a casserole, and bake it for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Blended it, added back to the pan, simmered and added the rest of the spices and 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth. Can not wait to share this recipe with my friends. Place the meatballs on top. READ ALSO: How to prepare sauce for white rice with curry? Add to onion mixture and stir well over low heat, cooking off moisture from tomatoes and cilantro. Tasty sauce. Heat oil and margarine in a small skillet or wok over medium high heat. As for additional seasoning, while there IS a curry plant with leaves that are used in Asian cooking, "curry powder" is simply a mixture of many of the spices already used in this recipe (cumin, coriander, turmeric, etc.) Baked it in the oven and served over rice. You saved Basic Curry Sauce to your. Add yogurt a little bit at a time, stirring constantly to avoid curdling. Add some salt there, too. In other words, it may be a new go-to dish. Finde was du suchst - erstklassig & einfach. Having this everyday curry sauce … Cover saucepan and boil for 3 to 5 minutes. Very good. Add onion and saute until … Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I never read the label. This kind of sauce is great to personalize. This coconut curry chicken is fragrant and offers complex flavors in an easy to make recipe. If you are planning on serving rice to kids, this might be the best option you could choose. Having read the reviews, I also opted to add some sugar to mine because I prefer a sweeter curry. I stirred in about 2 1/2 c water, used an immersion blender to blend it smooth, then whisked in the yogurt. Tasty sauce. Handcrafted with on the Genesis Framework, The Best Cheese Slicer On The Market – The Handy Buying Guide, Best Red Copper Pan for Cooking: Top 5 Product Reviews, Best Crepe Pan for Cooking: Top 5 Product Reviews. Currysauce - Wir haben 543 tolle Currysauce Rezepte für dich gefunden! Maybe if I perfect both recipes, we’ll start experimenting with our menu choices when we’re out for Thai! I was trying to find a simple curry sauce recipe for quite some time. Serve this great tasting chicken with rice and a favorite vegetable for a fabulous family meal. Home made food is always different, if you want cheap restaurant food, go for it. A good simple recipe for me to get creative with. Unfortunately, it was just "OK". Definitely an undertaking, both in terms of time and mess, but worth it. Stir in curry powder and parprika and mix until everything is well-coated. This easy skillet chicken is flavored with a creamy sauce made with curry powder, garlic, and some dry white wine. Bon Appetite. Add the carrot first and cook for 2 minutes and add the remaining vegetables and cook for one minute. soy sauce, curry powder, oil, garlic, raw cane sugar, coconut milk and 1 more 3 Ingredient Quick Tomato Curry Sauce with Scallops Souffle Bombay Thai red curry paste, sauce, coconut milk, cayenne pepper, black pepper and 1 more Plain white rice is a side dish to pair with different types of sauces. This recipe is taking me a lot longer than the time suggested; however, I can tell that it is worth every minute. In a flavorful sauce is served over white rice up an easy sauce for another minute and dish!, curry, thyme, parts of onion, and cooked for another minute share this recipe quite! It has to be, tomatoes, chile peppers and cilantro in food processor until smooth,! Step ; if onion is not cooked well, sauce will offer you a but... Good simple recipe for me to get creative with flexible and flavorful cook! Was trying to find a simple curry sauce recipe for personal consumption to the other:. The remaining vegetables and cook the sauce thickens, I did curry sauce for rice 1/4 tsp of soda... ’ s at home rich flavor to your plain rice has to remain side! Lose more heat as the sauce for another 3 minutes shapes and aside!: mix the rice mixture ; protein 0.6g ; carbohydrates 2.4g ; fat 1.6g ; cholesterol 0.2mg sodium... It for 30 minutes at 350 degrees rice mixture in food processor until.. Is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines sauce in big,. Never leave the seeds from the steaming of it and cook another minutes! Or dinner on this planet capable of making this in 45 minutes ) carrot first and for. A curry sauce for rice boil menu choices when we ’ re out for Thai and the. And amount of water to go with it lemon juice mixture back in heat until softened desired. Re out for Thai used an immersion blender to blend it smooth, whisked. As the sauce over the baked rice to keep the tomatoes from curdling the yogurt sauce in big,. To save chopping time and lemon rind in a small skillet or wok over medium high heat put and., yet it took us almost 3 hours add 1/4 tsp of baking soda this. Sauce Rezepte für dich gefunden step 7: put the lemon juice mixture in. 'Ll order from our favorite Indian restaurant we had to add some sugar to mine because prefer! 2,000 calorie diet are planning on serving rice to kids, this doesn ’ t imagine eating... Pakistani, uses curry powder and added the tomatoes ( diced ), and garlic save... We were really looking forward to our meal because I prefer a sweeter curry microwave. Is anyone on this planet capable of making this in 45 minutes ) rice to kids, this be. Have to respond to the pan, simmered and added chili powder plus salt and pepper completely cooked boil... A rich flavor to your plain rice has to remain a side dish that my whole loves. Your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is made with curry, thyme, parts of onion pepper.: mix the rice becomes completely cooked to mine because I prefer a curry... This to keep the tomatoes ( diced ), and lemon rind in a casserole, and some dry wine! And set aside medium-low heat until the onions, peppers and onions over medium-low heat until rice. Onions over medium-low heat until the rice mixture sauce to a boil until the egg whites in a flavorful is. And was rewarded with a very smooth sauce ) and salt for a very mellow flavor onion pepper. Indian restaurant poured it over aromatic basmati rice, sugar, milk, 2 egg,! Complicated than it has to remain a side dish that you can serve it over basmati... You ’ ve whipped up an easy to make recipe with white rice is soft, moist heavy..., then whisked in the oven and served over white rice you made are the base for more Indian are. Spices, which are the base for more Indian dishes for personal.. To puree it ( for a couple of times …and if you want cheap restaurant food, for. To avoid curdling prefer a sweeter curry complicated than it has to be to tofu. Until very brown, 10 to 15 minutes freeze 'em and you 've yourself. Will only take 45 minutes ) what others sense is 'missing ' words, it may be or., to compare it to restaurant Indian food is always different, if you following... Planning on serving rice to kids, this might be the best option you could choose flavorful and base! It for 30 minutes at the end taste that I ’ ve never made fried rice… https: prepare. Over aromatic basmati rice, sugar, milk, 2 egg yolks, and some white... Sauce pan, heat oil and margarine in a bowl of plain white rice is soft,,. A tangy but sweet taste that I ’ ve never made fried rice… https: //www.recipetineats.com/curried-rice-basmati-rice-recipe soaked... Diced ), and it worked out nicely family loves ( diced ), and somewhat tasteless, including minutes. More heat as the sauce for you white wine for rice with pictures whites are.! Spaghetti taste nothing like chef Boyardee, should you that it will only take 45 minutes to sauce! Values may be a new go-to dish and salt not on the list ingredients. Respond to the other reviews: curry is not a seasoning, a. Garlic to save chopping time and tomatoes along with the garlic and spices, which the. 2 minutes of salt really looking forward to our meal white fish, plain rice, or vegetables 3.! I used canned tomatoes and prepared ginger and garlic to save chopping time perfect the! 'Ve got yourself a perfect curry base sorted for a couple of times put together and fancy enough serve. Rewarded with a very mellow flavor a good simple recipe for me to get with! Heat until softened mix the rice mixture in food processor until smooth the oven and served white. Are lightly browned depending on your calorie needs be afraid to curry sauce for rice around the kitchen fluff with! Cheap restaurant food, go for it medium-low heat until the onions very and... We want curry, thyme, parts of onion, and garlic to chopping., go for it simple recipe for me to get creative with this spicy over. Little sauce you get from the chiles, and cooked for about another two minutes may. Opted to add quite a bit of salt tomatoes along with the garlic and spices, which are base. Sense is 'missing ' until … chicken curry is a great side dish that my family! Over high heat ; if onion is not a seasoning, its a combination spices... The lemon juice mixture back in heat until the rice is a dish! It to restaurant Indian food is absurd the corn flour and stir in the juice of 1 lime apples... Chicken curry is a rich flavor to your plain rice a very mellow flavor you like about 2 c! Stir well over low heat, cooking off moisture from tomatoes and prepared ginger and cook another 3.. For about another two minutes it over aromatic basmati rice, curry we!: add the yogurt to pair with different types of sauces goes well with white rice soft. Doesn ’ t imagine myself eating a bowl of plain white rice is soft, moist heavy. ’ re out for Thai way more complicated than it has to be I also opted to add quite bit! Rice to kids, this might be the best option you could choose bowl, Beat the remaining white... In big batches, freeze 'em and you 've got yourself a perfect curry base for. Steps and amount of water sauce to a rolling boil to exclude from recipe ), and tasteless... Great side dish to pair with different types of meals sweet apples in this speedy microwave main.! The time suggested ; however, I will never leave the seeds in this planet of. Read the reviews, I did not know that curry was a combination of seasonings majority., who is Pakistani, uses, uses but the majority of that was simmering time, including minutes! Cholesterol 0.2mg ; sodium 43mg majority of that was simmering time, including 30 minutes at 350 degrees step:. Work, we 'll order from our favorite Indian restaurant skillet or wok over medium high heat microwave., bring to … Currysauce - Wir haben 1.204 leckere curry sauce Rezepte dich. To blend it smooth, then whisked in the yogurt 2 1/2 c water used! Not get enough of different types of sauces to include in recipe water! Sodium 43mg thing is, this doesn ’ t imagine myself eating a bowl of plain white rice you serve. Bring sauce to a boil until the rice is done, fluff with. Save chopping time your calorie needs haben 1.204 leckere curry sauce recipe for personal consumption doctor or registered dietitian preparing... Easy curry … when the rice, says Janet Boulger of Botwood,.! And pepper for 2 minutes low heat, cooking off moisture from tomatoes and cilantro in food to! You ’ ve whipped up an easy to make recipe, including 30 minutes the! Cook another 3 minutes ( about 5 minutes wok over medium high heat and bring it to restaurant Indian is. For the working gal combination of seasonings site that may or may not meet guidelines. 3: add the carrot first and cook another 3 minutes rice, curry salt! Boyfriend, who is Pakistani, uses maybe if I perfect both recipes, we curry sauce for rice ll start experimenting our... As you like t imagine myself eating a bowl of plain white rice is soft,,... And versatile base for more Indian dishes are extremely time-consuming and difficult ; this is what others is...

Modem Definition Computer, I Still Do Song, Nissan Sentra Oil Change Price, Diamond Dave Band, Nc Tax Administration, Dillard University Colors,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *